Keeping You Safe and Informed
A Note TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Like many of you, Central Insurance is closely monitoring the status of the coronavirus. We’re committed to keeping you safe and informed while continuing to serve your banking needs.
The health and well-being of our customers, employees and communities are our top priority! Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe:
- We’re actively reviewing coronavirus advisories from state health departments and the CDC, as well as the impact on financial markets.
- Central Insurance leaders meet daily to share information and review additional precautionary measures.
- Our teams are working diligently to ensure uninterrupted service for our customers.
- We have implemented all preventative practices to protect our customers and employees.
- We have increased cleaning protocols.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all teller windows, work stations and offices.
- Team members have been instructed not to come to work if they experience a fever or coronavirus symptoms.
- Work-related travel and in-person meetings have been restricted.
- The status of the coronavirus is constantly evolving. We’ll remain vigilant, continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed. In the meantime, please let us know if there’s anything we can do to assist you or your family with your financial needs.
Thank you for your continued business.