For your Farm and or Personal Vehicles
Accidents happen. It’s an unfortunate truth. We’re so grateful that often the only injury is to replace a vehicle – and maybe a bruised ego or frayed nerve or two. After an accident, you want things to get back to normal fast. An auto insurance policy can protect the drivers in your household, giving you the right coverage for your needs and your budget.
- Claims Service that gets you back to normal, fast.
- Good student, safe driver, multi-family and other discounts available.
- Member satisfaction rates among the best in the industry.
- Periodic review to match coverage with life changes.
- Easy access to the resources of a national brand with hometown support.
Types of Coverage
- Liability Coverage: If an insured person is legally responsible for bodily injury and/or property damage as the result of an accident, liability coverage will defend and indemnify you subject to policy terms.
- Collision Coverage: Helps pay for damages to your vehicle after a collision accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Helps pay for costs related to damages from other than collision events.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: Protection for you and your vehicle from uninsured vehicle operators and owners.
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Protects you from vehicle operators and owners who do not carry enough insurance to cover the expenses related to an accident.
- Many other types of auto insurance coverage…