*We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provided is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.*
Medicare General Information
Medicare is the federal health insurance program created for people ages 65 and over and for those with disabilities under the age of 65. Under age 65 eligibility will be determined by Federal guidelines.
Parts of Medicare
- Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- Part A covers inpatient hospital stays, care in a skilled nursing facility, hospice care, and some home health care.
- Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance)
- Part B covers certain doctors’ services, outpatient care, medical supplies and preventive services.
- Medicare Part D (Prescription Drug Coverage)
- Helps cover the cost of prescription drugs.